The Business Intelligence team maintains and disseminates official data and statistical information about the College of Engineering. The team also supports the College’s strategic projects and process improvement efforts, striving to promote a culture of continuous improvement and data-informed decision-making. Our services include:
- Project management and process improvement
- Creation and maintenance of CoE Tableau dashboards
- Fulfilling requests for official data
- Donor prospecting and research
- Education and consultation (e.g., data stewardship, sensitive data handling, community of practice)
- Supporting survey and ranking processes (e.g., US News Rankings, ASEE)
Director of Institutional Research
Phone: (734) 647-7062
Office: 2414 LEC
Sr. Research Development Assistant
Phone: (734) 647-7032
Office: 2C01 LEC
Business Intelligence Officer
Phone: (734) 763-2681
Office: G052 Lay Auto Lab
Data Request Form
Submit a data request to our team.
Engineering Advancement Ticketing System
Request data or reporting related to gifts, commitments, or
pledges made to the College of Engineering.
Homepage for ITS Information and Infrastructure Assurance group.
Office of the Registrar: FERPA Information
Information detailing the ins and outs of FERPA.