This page provides information, resources, and tools to help CoE staff take a proactive approach to proposal preparation and the financial management of sponsored research at UM. We will continue to update this page, so be sure to check back to see what’s new.
CoE RAN Meeting Schedule: AY 20-21
All meetings are held from 2:00pm – 4:00pm at the Lurie Engineering Center in the Johnson Rooms (third floor).
- Monday, November 9, 2020 (virtual only)
- Tuesday, January 26, 2021 (virtual & possibly in person)
- Tuesday, April 27, 2021 (virtual & possibly in person)
CoE RA-Collaborate Meeting Schedule: AY 20-21
- September, TBD
- Tuesday, November 10, 2020, 10-11 am (virtual), Topic: Telecommuting – Is it possible to be a successful telecommuting research administrator?
- January, TBD
- Thursday, March 18, 2021, 10-11am, Johnson Rooms, Topic: Export Controls
- May, TBD
Central RAN meeting schedule for calendar year 2021
- Thursday, February 25, 2021, 2-4 pm
- Wednesday, May 19, 2021 (with UMOR Staff Awards), 2-4 pm
- Thursday, October 28, 2021, 2-4 pm
CoE Research Administration Resources
|Forms||Policies and Procedures||Proposal Preparation||Resource Documents|
|Note: Download editable PDF forms in Adobe Acrobat Professional or Adobe Acrobat X Pro in order to use the edit functionality.