As a memento of your years of service to the College of Engineering, the College would like to offer a gift to you. Thank you for your service and dedication to the College and the University of Michigan.
There are two options in selecting a gift. You may
A. Select a gift from the Retirement Gift Catalog, or
B. Choose one of the gifts shown below.
For both options, you will need to complete the College of Engineering Retirement Gift Request Form. For more information, please contact the Office of Resource Planning and Management at (734) 647-7159 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A. Retirement Gift Catalog
To choose an item from the Retirement Gift Catalog, click the link and enter the Engage2Excel website and follow the below steps. Please note that the catalog has a wide range of gifts and prizes. The gift you choose should not exceed $400.00 in total. It is the College’s policy to only offer gifts within the stated gift amount range.
- Look for “Enterprise Recognition” on the bottom right side of the page and click on “Login.”
- On the login screen, enter the following:
- Please leave Certificate blank.
- Username: uom_retirement
- Password: retirement1
- Select the Award Catalog from the menu and choose a gift that is $400 or less in total. It is the College’s policy to only offer gifts within the stated gift amount range.
- Once you have made your selection, write down the item name, item number (if applicable), and submit your request via the College of Engineering Retirement Gift Request Form. Please do not process your gift order through Engage2Excel.
B. Other gifts
Click on an image for more details about that item. Once you have made your selection, please submit your request via the College of Engineering Retirement Gift Request Form.